At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
The selected candidate must be able to learn quickly and to adapt. The candidate should have good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems and Git and 0-2 years of experience in the industry.
- Work closely with development teams to help them produce high-quality software by providing reliable CI/CD and testing infrastructures.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux, including shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of Git or GitLab/GitHub.
- Proficient usage of English.
- Knowledge of other programming languages besides shell.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud providers
- Stable international company (working with people around the world)
- English speaking environment
- Be part of an Agile team
- Core product development with over 1 million end users
- Flexible working environment (flexi time, working from home)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time