At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
A candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in DevOps, good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems and experience with CI/CD tools and cloud providers. They should also have ability to drive complex projects and see them through the end.
- Work closely with development teams to help them produce high-quality software by providing reliable CI/CD and testing infrastructures.
- Work closely with product management on our cloud offerings.
- Pro-actively implement practices to increase quality and productivity.
- Experience: 3+ years of DevOps or SW development with automation or other overlap.
- Expertise in Windows and/or Linux, including shell scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud providers.
- Proficient usage of English.
(nice to have):
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform).
- Expertise in network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
- Experience with VMware virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Docker and related orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, EKS).
- Knowledge of other programming languages besides shell.
- Experience with some of the following technologies: ELK, Prometheus, Grafana
- Stable international company (working with people around the world)
- English speaking environment
- Be part of an Agile team
- Core product development with over 1 million end users
- Flexible working environment (flexi time, working from home)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time