- Facilitate team events and ensure performance of the team in reaching the goals.
- Coordinate with other teams and keep all involved parties informed.
- Ensure business success by promoting and implementing continuous improvement at team level and project level
- Coordinate onboarding of new team members
- Support Product Owner in the day to day work.
- Prepare and facilitate meetings.
- Inform about the goals and next stories/tasks
- Work prioritization
- Ensure open collaboration between the PO and the team.
- Identify and communicate dependencies when it’s the case.
- Follow the product roadmap directions and vision provided from partner organization
- Collaborate with other scrum teams, seek sources of information, initiate lesson learned workshops and documentation (Knowledge Management)
- Cooperates with line management on opportunities for ongoing business / follow-up orders.
- Eliminate impediments if necessary, find appropriate solutions to minimize disturbance for the team.
- At least 2 years of experience in Scrum Master / Lead role.
- Must have Good Communication skills with excellent verbal and writing skills in English. Speaking in German language is a plus.
- Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices and Development, Testing and Release processes.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Functional Knowledge of standard project planning/tracking tools (Jira,Jazz etc.,)
- Exposure in working with multi-site global teams and Techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
- Experience in eliciting customer requirements and crafting requirement specifications
- Strong analytical skills as well as wide horizon and a broad approach, with the ability to delve into technical details if required
- Knowledge of Requirement Engineering and Management in terms of collection, analysis, documentation and tracing
- Knowledge of software tools for requirement management, design, configuration management, reviews, testing and SW Verification & Validation
- Knowledge on Digital Grid domain and SAFe is an added advantage.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time