Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Global Chief Editor (f/m/d) to drive forward our company-wide marketing strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team responsible for the company-wide content strategy
- As Global Editor-in-Chief, you will help to roll out a company-wide editorial process for customer-relevant content
- You will create targeted, high-quality content for a wide variety of formats and channels (such as trade articles or social media)
- Building on our corporate goals, you will conduct independent research into customer-relevant challenges as the basis for defining corresponding topics
- You will collaborate with the business areas and countries on a shared content strategy and roadmap, and will use your knowledge and experience to provide corresponding coaching
- You will subject your work to regular KPI measurements, report on these, and use the findings to identify areas for further development
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree with a focus on journalism, communications, marketing or a comparable discipline
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in the field of journalism and/or content marketing, and have implemented corresponding global projects autonomously
- You can demonstrate successful leadership experience without line management responsibility in a matrix organization
- Experience in the healthcare industry and B2B marketing would be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a native English speaker or are business-fluent in English; German language skills would be an advantage
- You have a very high level of social and intercultural competence paired with a strong ability to put ideas into action
- You are used to operating in an agile work environment with a wide range of stakeholders
- You are a highly effective team player and communicator who contributes both creativity and conceptual flair
- You are willing to travel internationally on business trips (up to 20%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Joyce Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time