Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
You will be working alongside the Commercial team based in Singapore and will support the team in all Finance Process optimizations. You will evaluate existing processes, propose process optimizations with a focus on digitization and will play a pivotal role to lead the Finance community into the digital age.
- Analyze and redesign internal processes in order to identify pain point in the workflow
- Drive the initiative to improve and standardize processes
- Improve work efficiency through planning, implementation and testing of robotic solutions for smaller and bigger processes
- Create tools, templates and small software to support smooth forecast process and increase data accuracy
- Design, development and implementation of Dashboards and Reports
- Support Business decision making by meaningful data analytics
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Project management skills
- Finance Background is essential
- Advance experience in an object oriented programing language such as Java, be familiar with VBA and Excel is a key requirement
- Strong hand-on experience in developing visualization reports and dashboards using BI tools (e.g. Qlik Sense and/ or Tableau etc.) with the ability to interpret data from business perspective and drive analytics solutions
- Robot Process Automation experience from process implementation point of view is highly beneficial
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Take responsibility for work including the setup of your own project agenda and time schedule. At the same time, be a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment and team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think analytically and rapidly learn complex topics, especially in the field of analysis, evaluation and handling of structured and unstructured data
- Strong presentation and communication skills on technical and business level
- You will fit in our team perfectly, if you are creative, motivated, challenge seeking and solution oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time