Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Become part of our global IT Chapter Data Management at Siemens Financial Services providing the central reporting platform for the Leasing Business. As a Solution Expert you are responsible for the entire service operations and development, based on the requirements of your partner in the business.
As a Solution Expert, you will:
- Ensure the operations and development of BI Frontend applications, where possible in an agile methodology
- Apply IT Service Management standards based on existing tools and processes
- Ensure system compliance including system security, Information Security and adherence to FSA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards Documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards
- In addition to that, be responsible for business continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Increase processes and economic efficiency, you consult the business in applying new methods and technologies
- Support / consult the business in implementing BI Self Service Reports / analytics support of our SFS Community
- Act as trusted partner to our internal and external service providers
- Provide high-quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Business Information Systems or in a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in BI frontend application development - with a big focus in Tableau
- Experience using and managing the SAP BO / Business Objects platform is valued
- Relevant work experience in the area of Financial Services (either on IT or business side)
- In addition to that, several years of experience in DWHs like SAP BW on Hana as well as experience in operations of an IT Service
- Ideally, knowledge about new technologies in the area of BI Frontend and Analytic tools, Cloud based services and agile way of working - and you have a growth mindset, focused in continuous learning
- Knowledge about financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, Leasing and Factoring Business, Risk Management and Controlling is preferred
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and become a valuable part of a wider global team
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time