Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Become part of our global IT Chapter Data Management at Siemens Financial Services providing the central expertise for several services like Data and Analytics in the area of Credit and Risk for SFS. As a Solution Expert you are responsible for the Solution Design and development, based on the requirements of your partner in the business.
As a Senior ABAP/UI5 Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for the analysis, conception coordination and implementation of business requirements in the credit and rating environment in this position.
- Implement parts of the solutions you define yourself
- Form the interface between customers, IT units and external service providers
- Transfer these changes / extensions to the company in compliance with the corresponding documentation requirements
- Be proactively advising our customers on new technical solutions/architectures to further optimize existing solutions or to provide new functional modules
- If necessary, validate these within the framework of small PoCs in terms of feasibility
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Business Information Systems or in a related field
- At least 4 years of work experience designing and developing applications based on SAP UI5 (Fiori) and SAP ABAP/OO as a backend
- Experience with SAP BSP / Webdynpro for ABAP
- The ITIL V3 qualification or at least considerable relevant experience
- Knowledge about financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, Leasing and Factoring Business, Risk Management and Controlling is preferred
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and become a valuable part of a wider global team
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time