At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Meeting monthly collections and DSO targets, support the business by performing credit checks on prospect and existing customers, escalating issues promptly to proactively manage credit risks, communicating efficiently, manage high volume of emails and phone calls .
What are my responsibilities?
- Collect overdue debts and proactively manage customers to ensure timely payments, managing debt recovery.
- Evaluating creditworthiness of customers, advising on /and monitoring credit risk accounts
- Solving Cash- posting queries and customers’ accounts reconciliation
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, colleagues and superiors
- Reporting to management on outstanding issues
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
- Observing Organization Policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent Italian and English (speaking and writing)
- 2 years + experience in Collections / Credit Control
- Target oriented, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving attitude and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office package
- Basic knowledge of the accounting principles and good commercial awareness
What we offer?
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
- Work in an international environment
- Possibility to work from home on requested days
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time