Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Innovation and Informatics Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Intern on the
Clinical Innovation and Informatics (Ci2) team within Enterprise Services, you
will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will support transforming health data and analytics into valuable insights across customer-facing and internal development projects.
- You will work with the team to support market analysis planning, working within various data bases
- You will provide support for communication activities for the Ci2 team, including support in building value stories through presentations and reports
- You will provide support in business management activities related to planning and time tracking of Ci2 engagements
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have a passion or interest to learn about healthcare, healthcare market analytics, and healthcare technology
- You have strong (to advanced) skills in MS Office software, especially Excel (pivot tables, procedural and large data sets), PowerPoint, and Word
- You have comfort and confidence in formulating, structuring, and interpreting large data sets to support driving insights
- You will be working alongside a team of Clinical, Imaging, Informatics, and Business Strategy Experts with the opportunity to learn new skills and competencies
- You have good presentation skills, show an ability to articulate points of view, and have an ability to work in team environments.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree (rising junior/senior) in Business, Marketing, Management Information Systems, or similarly related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must have permanent work authorization
- Must feel comfortable working in a fully virtual environment and east coast based
- Must be available to work full-time (up to 40 hours/week) during the summer
Start Date: May 2021; 3-4 month duration.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.