Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Represent as a key member of the team to focus on delivering the signaling portion of the project.
- Require to perform a variety of different tasks as the project progresses through its lifecycle.
- Responsible to prepare and analyze technical requirements specifications relating to the project.
- To plan and perform testing activities as well as assist in the implementation of all required technical solutions.
- Participation in the Interlocking Application Data preparation for the projects in APAC region with initial main focus on JRL and DTL3 Ext Projects in Singapore
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree (Master / Diploma) in technical engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering.
- Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Interlocking subsystem.
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- Interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific Interlocking application data.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- Willing to work as team member in international projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time