Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
The candidate will be mainly involved in the ATS related items.
- Faults and defects analysis and follow up on the corrections
- Attending meetings with customer and operator to provide updates on the findings
- Interface with the local team and the offshore team to follow up on the corrections and analysis of the issues
- Generation of reports to keep track of the outstanding issues and action plan to resolve
- Participation in the ATS Application Data preparation for the projects in APAC region with initial main focus on JRL and DTL3 Ext Projects in Singapore
What do i need to do to do to qualify for this job?
- Degree (Master / Diploma) in technical engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering.
- Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Automatic Train Supervision (ATS).
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- Interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific ATS data and configuration.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- Willing to work as team member in international projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time