Kalwa, Mumbai | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Your key responsibilities are:
• In your new role as “Commercial Project Manager” you will be responsible of project result including budget, financial management of risk, opportunities and risks
• Supporting the project manager in all commercial and legal issues
• Commercial project coordination e.g. applying for and monitoring bank guarantees, insurance etc.) as well as coordinating the legal, tax and insurance-related topics
• Asset management and optimization of project profitability together with PM
• Preparing invoices and monitoring receivables along with Internal project controlling (scheduling, costs, quality)
• Regular project reporting / project status meetings / milestone reviews
• Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization
• Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting
• Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation and project reports
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You are a postgraduate (preferred) in accounting / finance
• Reporting of Status to management (e.g. costs, billings, receivables, claims and asset management)
• Regular communication with customers and regular site visits.
• Vendor management includes handling of supplier invoices, payments, Letter of credits etc
• Establishing the commercial and legal contract conditions with both customers and consortium partners and sub-contractors
• Participating in negotiations and interpreting and implementing contracts in the project
• Asserting the company's own claims and defending unjustified claims
• Reaching agreement on contractual changes as regards scope of supplies and services, prices, schedules and other contractually agreed conditions
• Identification and financial evaluation of opportunities and risks, definition and implementation of appropriate measures for mitigating risks or exploiting opportunities as well as establishment of reserves for remaining risks
• Support in controlling function of segment which includes, debtors review, P&L review, balance sheet review, various reporting and review documentation required as per ICFR
• Project Status Report and Project reviews / presentations to Management
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time