Meeting monthly collections and DSO targets, support the business by performing credit checks on prospect and existing customers, escalating issues promptly to proactively manage credit risks , communicating efficiently , manage high volume of emails and phone calls .
What are my responsibilities?
- Collect overdue debts and proactively manage customers to ensure timely payments, managing debt recovery.
- Evaluating creditworthiness of customers, advising on /and monitoring credit risk accounts
- Solving Cash- posting queries and customers’ accounts reconciliation
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, colleagues and superiors
- Reporting to management on outstanding issues
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
- Observing Organization Policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent English (speaking and writing), additional European language is a bonus
- 2 years + experience in Collections / Credit Control
- Target oriented, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving attitude and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office package
- Basic knowledge of the accounting principles and good commercial awareness
What we offer?
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
- Work in an international environment
- Possibility to work from home on requested days
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time