Siemens Healthineers has openings for full time machine learning engineers and scientists to support development of AI-based algorithms for products in Healthcare.
The applicant will join our innovation group in solving exciting and challenging research problems with real-world medical applications that require machine learning. Our group develops medical image, text analytics and federated learning applications supporting clinicians and other medical professionals. We are well recognized for delivering cutting-edge intelligent solutions.
• Contribute the development of Artificial Intelligence solutions for medical imaging and text analytics
• Support the product development and deployment of research prototypes
Recently acquired Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Optimization, Mathematics or Statistics .
14+ Years of experience
• Strong programming ability in both scripting and object-oriented programming languages is required (C/C++, C#, python)
• Working knowledge of deep learning frameworks and libraries like pytorch, caffe, tensor flow and high-level APIs like Keras is preferable but not required
• Prior exposure to machine learning and related fields is preferable but not required
• Motivated, self-driven and with a strong ability to learn independently
• Exhibits strong problem solving skills
• Self-directed and actively takes initiative
• Familiar with DICOM & Medical Raw image formats and it's applications
Full time position
Travel requirements: 5%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time