- To support our Performance Controller Head in Lisbon we are looking for a Trainee to integrate the controlling team;
- Execution of internal processes with regards to the financial management of Siemens Mobility Portugal’s support functions;
- Cooperation with the remaining controlling teams within the structure in several of our daily operations;
- Execution of regular support activities such as cost controlling, cost allocations, postings, and internal billing;
- Preparation of reports and support to Budget and Forecasts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting - or other similar area;
- Fluent Portuguese and English – written and spoken;
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced);
- Good analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail;
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem-solving mindset;
- Proactivity, priority management and organization;
- Very good interpersonal skills, of which the ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time