Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Passionate about research and technology? How would like to be in a role which involves groundbreaking work in Cybersecurity? Your idea or research will find a way into company practices. To make your presence count join our specialists’ team in Siemens cyber security research group.
Are you passionate about crafting future-proof cybersecurity solutions for the Industry 4.0 revolution? Let’s build a safer digital society together!
We’re pushing the boundaries in often uncharted sectors like the Internet of things ((IoT)), big data analytics, artificial intelligence and cloud technologies. These innovations come with unpredictable security challenges, and we’re looking for the brightest minds who can help us protect our data, systems and infrastructure.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible
• You will perform cybersecurity compliance assurance, risk assessments, security implementation, for Industrial Automation & Control Systems
• You will work closely with all relevant partners to translate their security requirements and act as a consultant with business units and customers, providing mentorship regarding vulnerability remediation or secure design for new features
• You will follow state of the art security vulnerability mining and exploiting, software cracking and system attacking technology
• Threat assessment, fuzzing and evaluation of security validation and threat/vulnerability analysis.
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you? What you will need to succeed:
• You have a Master’s degree in Science or Engineering with 8+ years of meaningful experience in cybersecurity consulting, system integration & commissioning and risk assessments of operational technologie's environment.
• Your knowledge of industrial protocols and standards like IEC 62443, ISO 27001, NIST 800 - 82, NERC CIP, IEC 62351, IEC 60870, DNP 3, Modbus, DLMS, Zigbee SEP, CIM etc.. will add value in building relationships with business across Siemens.
• As a part of expert team, you will seek problems utilizing current attack methods, manual penetration testing methods, and self-developed hacking tools.
• Expertise in identifying security vulnerabilities of different industrial control devices/system, network traffic and other industrial applications.
• Strong understanding of networking protocols/TCP/IP Stack and OT communication protocols including Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), MODBUS, DNP3, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, OPC etc…
• Experience in Next Gen Firewalls, Industrial deep packet inspection, OT firewalls, End point security.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds