Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Passionate about research and technology? How wish to be in a role which involves groundbreaking work in Cybersecurity? Your idea or research will find a way into company practices. To make your presence count join our specialists’ team in Siemens cyber security research group.
Are you passionate about crafting future-proof cybersecurity solutions for the Industry 4.0 revolution? Let’s build a safer digital society together!
We’re pushing the boundaries in often uncharted sectors like the Internet of things ((IoT)), big data analytics, artificial intelligence and cloud technologies. These innovations come with unpredictable security challenges, and we’re looking for the brightest minds who can help us protect our data, systems and infrastructure.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible!
• Conduct research, develop innovative ideas, and help transform them into real products, in the field of cybersecurity for 5G technology and Autonomous Vehicles
• Perform simulation-aided analysis and design of safety-critical, secure and reliable distributed systems using modeling tools (both proprietary and open), such as NS3, NS2, OPNET, NetSim
• You will investigate, analyze and learn from community of security researchers, attackers and real incidents to develop durable defect detection strategies in development of industrial software
• Build and own a cybersecurity research lab to develop simulation platform for UAVs, Aerial Vehicles and perform impact analysis of vulnerabilities for Critical Infrastructures including smart cities
• You will portray ability to write and speak about research and development results with a variety of audiences, including academicians and potential funders
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You hold Ph.D. or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology? In depth understanding of research lifecycle and platform security concepts?
• Solid understanding of network performance modeling and analysis, Machine Learning, Strong hold on Cryptography
• Deep knowledge on secure coding practices in at least one of the platforms C/C++, Java or C#
• 12+ years of meaningful experience in application, system or product security of which at least 2 years as distributed systems security architect
• Ability to present and explain complex technical topics to both management personnel and technical experts
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds