For Siemens Sp. z o.o. we are looking for candidates for the position of Solution Engineer (f/m) in Siemens Smart Infrastructure. The person in the position will be responsible primarily for the configuration and commissioning of control and supervision systems in terms of cyber security for the German market.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Technical support for sales and engineering teams in scope of network solutions and cyber security,
- Configuration of Control and Supervision Systems in terms of cyber security, in line with secure substation guidelines,
- Tests of system operation, participation in FAT / SAT tests,
- Start-up of configured systems at customer’s sites
- Acting in accordance with the company's policy and internal regulations,
- Caring for a high level of customer satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
· NSE4-Certification (FortiGate)
· Switching-Knowledge (Cisco, Hirschmann, Ruggedcom)
· Redundancy protocols: RSTP
· Basis Knowledge: Telecontrol, Authentification (RADIUS/ActiveDirectory)
· Basic Knowledge in Windows-(Domain)-Administration
· Class B driver's license professional
- German language skills -C1 (for communication with customers from Germany and for direct coordination of complex technical projects) would be a great advantage
- Target- and quality-oriented and self-managing individual
What else should I know?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool.. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse and friendly environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Competitive salary and many great social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- additional (paid) holidays
- a possibility to work remotly (full-time or a few days a week)
…and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the “Apply” button (CV in English).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time