Siemens is looking for a Site Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Rome. He/she will have the responsibility to coordinate and match all the activities on a construction site located in Naples related to Energy Savings Performance Contracting
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage?
- Check installed systems carrying out regular inspections to ensure functionality planning and overseeing all repair activities on site as needed;
- Ensure that all the activities are adhering to maintenance plan perfectly as per schedule and budget;
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers;
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary;
- Allocate workload and supervise service staff and manintance crew overseeing safety and healthy measures of the people on the site
- Perform quality checks regularly to review the performance over the site staff.
- Keep maintanance logs, prepare as well the documents of all the expenses incurred and and report on daily activities
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Deep knowledge about construction activities and excellent trouble shooting skills;
· Capability of understanding the construction designs and plans;
· Strong organization and planification skills
· Qualities of leadership, excellent communication and the ability to maintain good relationships with the crew.
What can we further offer?
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time