Senior Cloud Developer
This position is for a Cloud Developer with proven experience in building resilient, scalable and responsive cloud-based applications. The position is located within a dynamic team that delivers product and service breakthroughs within Siemens Healthineers.
• Design and develop applications for Microsoft Azure cloud deployment
• Extend applications to use appropriate AZURE services for authentication and authorization, file management, workflow management, queue management etc.
• Perform detailed design, coding, documentation and unit testing of functionality/components in accordance with quality/process guidelines.
• Deliver committed work package results within the planned time, effort and with high quality.
• Learns, explores, and evaluates new technologies/tools for implementation using proof of concepts and prototypes
• Collaborate with cross-functional and globally located teams including architects, project managers and developers.
BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc (Computer Science)
• 4 to 6 years of experience in software development, preferably in a product organization.
• Experience working with multi-site global teams is beneficial
Knowledge and Capabilities
• Excellent programming and debugging skills in .NET and C#.
• Hands-on experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
• Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms(Azure, AWS) with demonstrable experience in developing using Azure Functions and Web Apps.
• Experience with Data Modelling and ETL Jobs Design is beneficial
• Knowledge of DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies is preferred
• Experience in containerization (with docker) and micro-services in a software ecosystem context is beneficial.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Must be keen to learn cutting-edge technologies, dive deep into new technology/tools, implement proof-of-concepts with quick solutions.
• Certification in "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions" preferred.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Result oriented
- Highly collaborative
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time