Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here is where you make the difference
As part of our BW / HANA Core Development Team you will have the technical responsibility for design, development and optimization of complex datamodels and planning applications based on BW4HANA in the business area of Siemens Mobility global commercial projectplanning.
- Design and Development of technical solutions in order to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy.
- You have the full responsibility for design and development of individual Business Intelligence applications based on BW4HANA and HANA 2.0
- We count on your expertise while creating and maintaining complex datamodels, transformations and functions in challenging projects.
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders and create innovative solutions upon central SAP modules such as FI, CO, PS
- In-depth knowledge of HANA and BW backend platform and new technologies
- design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of data flows, infoproviders and transformation procedures consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value
- You provide operative support of the application by handling incidents and monitoring data loading processes
What do I bring with me:
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- 1-3 years of work experience in following areas: SAP BW (or similar BI platforms), Integrated planning
- Strong experience in developing SAP BW and HANA datamodels, functions and transformations including ABAP and ABAP Objects is a must have. You are also experienced in daily monitoring of an enterprise data warehouse (Infoproviders, DSO, process chains, jobs, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design
- overall knowledge of related SAP modules (FI, CO, PS) would be welcome
- ABAP, ABAP-Objects development skills are highly welcome
- Experience in developing reports, especially with SAP BI products (SAC, Lumira, AfO)
- methodology is not new to you
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time