At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products within established, stable and successful development project „ET 200 IO´s“. To strengthen world leading position of ET 200 Input/Outputs, we start development of new IO modules, implementation of new features and integration of new communication protocols.
We are hiring and our FW development/Test team will get too big. This is great career grow opportunity for C/C++ developers or experienced R&D team/project leaders with strong embedded FW background.
Your task will be:
- Technical leadership and management of embedded FW development/test team (up to 12 team members)
- Performance management and capacity planning
- Support projects in planning, architecture and problems solving
- Personal development and building of competences in a team
- Continuous improvement of development process
- Active contribution to definition and realization of a department strategy.
- Company culture: Being an example in terms of ownership culture, compliance and fair behavior
What we will appreciate from you:
- Professional experience with C/C++ programming and embedded systems
- Fluent communication in English language
- Leadership and organization skills.
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with development methods, e.g. Agile & Lean, TDD, Continuous integration
- Project management skills
We can also offer you:
- Personal development – coaching or mentoring by experienced leaders to build/strengthen your leadership skills
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- Creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- Stable background of Siemens company
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- Individual budget for benefits CZK 48 000, which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system or pension/life insurance allowance
- Catering allowance in the form of luncheon vouchers or allowance in company canteen
- Opportunity become the shareholder of Siemens AG and get stocks for free
You can look forward to:
Signing bonus CZK 100 000
- Relocation package (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Brno within the Czech Republic)
- Interesting projects realized in cooperation with Siemens AG development
- Hi-tech equipped labs
- Unique technologies and know-how
- Friendly atmosphere at workplace
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time