Siemens Mobility ITS is seeking to hire an experienced Commercial Project Manager to manage projects across the US in all commercial topics. In this role, you will have the responsibility for the financial success of assigned projects and opportunities in close cooperation with Project Managers (PM) and Bid Project Managers (BPM).
- Maintain Estimate at Completions (EAC) project plans
- Manage all functional departments in a matrix organization
- Provide risk management and opportunities management
- Responsible for contract and claims management
- Interface with external customer on project progress and any contract or finance issues
- Interface with corporate accounting and external auditors on any relevant issues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelors degree in Finance and Accounting field or related degree is required
- 5+ years experience in Commercial Project Management or a related Finance role.
- CPM Certified
- Strong experience in forecasting
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required
- Basic SAP/Spiridon experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Team player
Preferred Knowledge/Skill, Experience, and Education:
- Experience in transportation industry and governmental contracts a plus
- Siemens Senior CPM Certification strongly preferred.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.