At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industry Software, headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, is the leading partner in test and
mechatronic simulation. Through our simulation software, testing systems and engineering services we
enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior
process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent
system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Our Romania
based offices play a critical role in our R&D software strategy.
As Software Development Engineer C++/Qt, you will be involved in the further extension
and improvements of our engineering simulation products.
More information of the products can be found on:
Within the Simcenter Amesim 1D team, you will contribute the improvement of existing software as well
as development of new software.
As part of the Simcenter Amesim 1D team in Brașov, you will be involved in the further extension and
improvements of the Simcenter Amesim product family. You will work in the Simcenter Amesim team in
the context of the new project «Accelerate System Synthesis 2.0 supporting SDPD».
You will participate in the specification, design, development and validation of new features of Simcenter Amesim products (Ameplot, 3D animation, Scripting APIs, AppDesigner) as well as maintenance of these products.
More specifically your responsibilities will be:
• Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
• Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and
new analysis methods;
• Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
• Writing documentation for the developed code;
• Integration testing and bug-fixing.
- Educational Level: Degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in the software industry;
- Specific technical competencies:
- Proven skills OO concepts and designs;
- Programming experience with Qt, C++ and with Python;
- Software engineering skills with strong knowledge of Component-Based design;
- Customer oriented with user interface design and ergonomics skills;
- Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time