- You will be accountable for defining, developing, assessing, approving and delivering complex and innovative solutions to reduce OT Cyber security related risks, which may impact on manufacturing operations, resulting in safety, quality, financial or reputation impact.
- You will act as a subject matter expert for the technology & processes related to OT Cyber Security, under the umbrella of specific projects.
- You will ensure that good security practices are embedded across manufacturing sites (around 200 sites), make recommendations for improvement / oversight and contributing to the direction of the OT security strategy.
- You will have experience working with Automation and Engineering Systems along with experience with IT infrastructure and Cyber Security.
- Your Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electrical or any related field.
- Your technical experience: Technical expertise on OT architecture with broad general knowledge on IT applications and infrastructure with experience in large organizations specifically on:
- Vulnerabilities Management (incident handling processes)
- Patching (WSUS, Baramundi) and Hardening (automated scripts, whitelisting)
- Enabling services (e.g NTP, SMTP, patching, hardening, whitelisting, AntiVirus)
- Firewall rules, logging, monitoring, IDS/IPS and troubleshooting, System integration technologies (OPC, XML, middleware)
- Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle, data warehousing, architecture)
- IT Networks (switches, routing, firewalls)
- Server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage), Microsoft Active Directory, etc.
- Technical authority or SME on manufacturing automation systems, device and applications with knowledge on:
- Knowledge on control systems from a wide range of vendors including SIEMENS (PLC, DCS, SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (Data historians, EBR, OEE, SAP)
- ISA Standards (ISA 99/IEC62443)
- Communication networks and protocols (Netflow, Profibus, Profinet, DNP3, Modbus, OPC UA, S7 …)
- CISSP, GICSP, ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Expert or similar
- Collaboration & Teamwork in a virtual environment
- Simple-solution-oriented mindset
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Comfortable with multifaceted and changing environments
- Proficient in English (German nice to have)
- Travel availability (up to 40%) when applicable
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time