Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
The Siemens Mobility division has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Trainer to join our Siemens Mobility team, based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane. The Training team provides competency-based training relating to a wide range of Siemens railway signalling systems and products to our staff and customers around Australia and surrounding countries.
- Conduct technical training courses and assessment activities for employees and customers within the railway industry.
- Design, develop and maintain face to face and online training and assessments
- Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop skills and in-depth product knowledge.
- Reviews feedback and modifies course materials as instructed.
- Provide technical support to project and commissioning.
- Convert face to face course to self-paced online learning.
- Maintain Learning Management System (LMS) course records
- Support training team with course preparation.
Experience & Skills:
- Cert IV Training - TAE40116 or tertiary qualification.
- A minimum of five years’ experience as Technical Trainer, or alternatively rail
- professionals with an interest to progress into the training department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working
- relationships internally and externally with ensure success in the role.
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Captivate.
- Ability to travel, nationally and internally (max. of two continuous weeks)
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. This position is only open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time