What are my responsibilities?
- Take EHS as the top priority and follow requirements of the company safe production.
- As a design engineer in new projects, clarify the requirements, understand the application and design a reliable firmware by system analysis, rigorous coding and comprehensive.
- Follow and implement the design process together with the mechanical design engineers and lab engineers to improve design productivity.
- Take in charge of intellectual priority of related products to strengthen the competition capacity of products and reach the target self-protection.
- Optimize firmware design for existing products.
- Coordinate with partners to test for outside development to achieve the project targets
- Coordinate with quality engineers to control the quality during the new product launch.
- Cooperate with other team members in HQ to test and release the samples.
- Support involved departments to introduce new products and implement localization to occupy competitive position.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electronic/automation, software, communication or related majors
· 5+ years of working experience in embedded software design
· Experience of firmware design of low-voltage products is preferred
· Hands-on experience of system requirement analysis and code source management.
· Strong programming and debugging skills at C language.
· Solid experience of 8/16/32 bit micro controller or cortex M0/M3/M4 and relative peripheral interface
· Be familiar with ClearCase, SVN or UML is preferred.
· Good cross-functional coordination and communication skills
· Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented
· Good team player
· Can write and read in English. The oral English is workable.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time