If you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!Position Overview
The Siemens Digital Industries (DI) Finance organization is seeking a Controlling (FP&A) Professional to be an integral member of this highly visible, dynamic and hard-working team. We are a virtual / remote organization with U.S. headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, where we host shared collaboration space and promote flexibility and work-life balance for our employees; contributing to a global technology powerhouse that brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society.
Your primary responsibility of the position is to contribute to a healthy team environment in a high-performance culture, support the month end closing process, reporting of actual results, analysis and commentary, forecast and budgeting activities, cost center controlling, corporate allocations, and supporting internal/external audit processes. The Controlling (FP&A) Professional will have opportunities to lead business initiatives, finance projects, and directly support Executive Management. The successful candidate will be a key contributor in the DI Finance team and interested in further pursuing a developmental track within Siemens.Key Responsibilities
- Performs profitability-, trend- and variance-analysis on Operating Company level, incorporates and validates financial input from Business Units and Segments
- Supervises financial performance, provides KPI analyses, and commentary of respective performance reporting and forecasts
- Develops monthly commentary of actual and forecast information to be used in global reporting packages and for discussion of financial results with US and Global Management
- Ensures proper revenue and cost controlling, and design and maintenance of underlying cost account systems
- Supports Operating Company cost center controlling and support of Function Managers to lead costs and plan budgets
- Leads Finance related transactions with internal and external parties, setting up SLAs, POs, JEs, etc.
- Supports internal/external audit engagements ensuring timely submission of requested results with high standard of reporting quality
- Creates comprehensive presentations for Operating Company Management to present key business data and tell the story behind the numbers
- Dedicated to fostering a high-performance culture
- Work closely with extended finance community and continuously enhance and improve reporting processes and results to achieve optimum efficiency and highest quality output
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Ability to manage up, down, and in all directions without expressed authority; building appropriate rapport with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Highly proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Highly developed analytical skills and detail-oriented work style
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Proven capability of driving standardization and digitalization of financial processes and continuous process and performance improvement
- Demonstrably creative; comes up with new and outstanding ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to get creative and value-added in brainstorming settings
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experienced with automation of processes, using for example VBA or Knime – additional experience with visualization tools, such as Tableau are a plus
- Sophisticated validated understanding of SAP (FI/CO), Hyperion Essbase, and ThinkCell applications
- CPA, MBA, CMA or other sophisticated certifications
- Experience in coordinating audits and communication with auditors
- Experience in manufacturing / product distribution industry
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.