The User Experience Design team of Siemens Ltd., China Corporate Technology consists of interaction designers, human factors experts, software engineers and hardware engineers. The UxD team supports all Siemens BU&JVs globally in terms of software and hardware interface design and user experience design.
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development;
- Create graphics, icons, screens, and layouts that reflect and extend the established style guide;
- Create and execute visual concepts and story-boards;
- Capture and distill project requirements in order to obtain user requirements and input into solution;
- Apply user-centered experience design practice and advocate the users' perspective;
- Assist with new user interface testing and participate in usability review to get feedbacks on new designs;
- Research on the future user interaction and design trends.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor or master in graphic design, interface or interaction design or equivalent
- More than 3 years of user interface design experience;
- Experience with visual design, icons, graphics and layouts;
- Creativity and ability to create simple, intuitive, functional and appealing interfaces
- Keen eye for detail and consistency;
- Profound understanding of color, space, and typography;
- Profound knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite);
- Practice knowledge in 3D design tools (3D max or similar);
- Be able to express your ideas concisely and completely in words and pictures;
- Knowledge of user-centered interface design processes and methodology;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team;
- Good knowledge of the English language in spoken and written;
- Good time management, be able to deliver high quality design under a limited timeframe.
- Able to develop low/mid/high fidelity prototype;
- Experience with Sketch or video editing tools.
All candidates must send an online portfolio or work samples.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time