- Together with architects from all around the world you will shape the foundation for digitalization in the process industries. You will develop enabler services that are used across different applications. This implies a high responsibility on the software quality of each enabler service. New technologies will be applied to create future-proof solutions.
- Being primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component in projects based on the software framework.
- You will be involved in development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement, and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination, review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project partners.
- We need a B.E/B.Tech graduate in Computer Science with 2 to 7 years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing distributed systems (incl. Microservices), JDK, OpenJDK, SpringBoot, spring framework, Junit, Mockito & Log4j
- Exposure in web technologies(Angular 2/4, Nodejs,CSS, HTML5 JS, Typescript), Graph database, Ontology, RDF, Messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ,
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Object Oriented programming, Unit test, TD, with Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure and related technologies),different database systems (e.g. NoSql, RDBMS; graph databases), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time