If you are a “natural born” multitasker and you are passionate about building a diversified and international network, we have an amazing opportunity for you as Project Manager for Medium Voltage in our SI Distribution Systems Division located in Milan!
The Smart Infrastructure Division from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources.Want to know more?: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/smart-infrastructure.html
- Oversee all aspects of projects for a global business unit (SI Distribution System) that deals with the market of conventional and alternative electricity, in private, public, industrial, tertiary and residential sectors which includes the supply of electrical substations, PV parks and energy storage systems and specific green applications such as the ships to shore connections and e-mobility.
- Active Managing & Controlling the project in terms of time, costs, quality, risks, change requests, claims.
- Reaching the project targets and reaching customer acceptance regarding defined acceptance criteria
- to be compliance with external laws and regulations (e.g. product safety, environmental protection), internal regulations (e.g. signature authorizations, project decisions and agreements with customer within Limits of Authorities) and agreed customer processes.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and factories (MV/LV switchgears, inverters, electric charging stations,..)
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience (at least 8-10 years) in project management electro technical sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Available to trips to Siemens and Third party factories in order to assist during the factory acceptance tests
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer satisfaction, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion, which helps us fully realize the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smartworking) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Siemens takes also care of it’s employees needs with Flexible Welfare Programs that can be extended to your family (Health Insurance, Shareholding Plans, Professional and Extraprofessional accident insurance).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
NOTE: For the new GDPR we manage only online applications (in English) and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time