- ITS-G5, DSRC, C-V2X – protocols for communication with vehicles
- Networking (IPv4, IPv6, Wireshark, routing, OpenVPN)
- Security (PKI, OP-TEE, security hardening)
- systemd, D-Bus
- Scripts in Bash, auxiliary tools in Python
- Git, Gitlab and Gitlab CI
- You know Linux very well.
- You know how to develop in C++ and how to script (in Python or Bash).
- You can communicate in English (participation in calls, emails, the inputs and outputs of your work will be in English).
- You are not afraid to explore the unknown.
- New technology is what drives you.
- You have team spirit and a sense of humour (sometimes very dark).
- To design and implement the expansion of the product’s functionalities;
- To monitor the latest trends and to apply them in our work;
- To learn, to experiment, to come up with ideas and not to be afraid to ask for help;
- To accelerate the deployment of intelligent traffic systems in everyday life; and
- To collaborate with developers and testers at our R&D centres in Brno, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Austria.
- Hiring bonus in the amount of CZK 100,000
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace situated not far from the Brno city centre, Škrobárenská Street, with parking options
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- contributions towards pension and life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time