#AI #DEVOPS #PREDEVELOPMENT #HEALTHINEERS
In Siemens Healthineers we are looking at how to streamline the deployment of the AI / ML algorithms into our newest applications. You will be working on rapid prototyping tasks in the Azure DevOps environment, using front-end technologies, microservices, docker images, and Kubernetes cluster with deployments into the cloud data center or on the hospital premises.
Are you a hand on experienced software engineer, passionate about an effective and automated software environment enabling quick container deployment? Are you keen on the newest trends in AI / ML within the healthcare domain? Do you like the feeling, that the results of your work are helping to save lives? If you answered multiple yes, then you should probably pay attention to this open job position, because it might be the right choice for your future job and carrier at Siemens Healthineers!
- Communicate with the project partners to understand their needs and align on the interfaces with the surrounding applications
- Understand the end to end use case and propose the solution’s architecture
- Development of the business logic (Frontend + Backend) in a lean and iterative way
- Continuous deployment of the software platform (Docker, Kubernetes) into the cloud environment
- Reflecting user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles (sprints)
- Integrate advanced AI / ML algorithms into the platform business logic, clarifying the learning parameters and KPI’s with the data scientists
- Document the solution and share and hand it over to the project partners
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Full-stack software development
- On Frontend experience with Angular or another web framework (e.g React)
- On Backend OOP (e.g. C#, .NET core, Python)
- Data science or machine learning-related experiences (e.g., ML flow, Kubeflow, Python)
- Agile mindset
- Communication and presentation skills in English
- Communication in the virtual environment (e.g. MS Teams, Webex, etc.)
- Feedback culture and willingness to learn
Experience with any of the following is of advance:
- Experience with C++
- Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker, and Kubernetes technologies, micro-services architecture, distributed computing, API management, data management
- Experience with deployment into cloud data centers – e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
- Experiences or knowledge of problematics of responsive design, desktop, and mobile targeted platforms
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2200 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time