As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as HR Administrator Italian Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Employee data management (from Onboarding to termination);
- Maintenance of Compensation and Benefits topics;
- Maintenance of the personnel relevant organizational structure (cost center, manager, organizational unit);
- Administration of time recording system and associated actions;
- Provide support on the applications used;
- Ask HR- Support of employees’ orders and enquiries.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in Psychology, Human Resources or related fields;
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Workday and SAP knowledge (strong plus);
- Team player, with a strong customer focus, results and quality orientation;
- Reliability, organization, autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Motivation and resilience;
- Flexibility, multitasking and problem solving orientation;
- Work in an Agile environment.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time