We are looking for creative minds! Are you in?
As part of our team we will help you build the foundation of your professional and personal development. During your time with us, you’ll have the chance to see how the digitalization works in the real world. Our program offers you the ideal start in your career and the chance to remain in our team in Siemens Romania R&D.
You can choose from the following areas:
• Software Development (C/C ++, Java, .Net, Python, web applications, cloud, image processing)
• Hardware Development (Digital Design and advanced verification)
What do you need to know?
• The program is an intensive three months mentoring program
• After the three months, there is the possibility to continue within our team
• You can prove your skills and capacity to learn and adapt
• You will have flexible schedule
• A personal mentor will be at your side during of the program, helping you achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career
• You will receive a scholarship
What do you need to qualify for this program?
• Studying Computer Science or Engineering
• A willingness to learn independently, and from those around you
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team and on your own
• Proficiency in Romanian and English
Want to join us?
We're happy to hear that you would like to join the team. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.
We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s
reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time