Job title: Accounting Clerk - Accounts Payable
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You have ability to multi-task and prioritize and act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- You will be responsible to perform P2P Helpdesk activity for NAM
- You will provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are ready for voice process, which provides you opportunity to talk to customers
- You are a Graduate in Accounting / Finance (B.com, BBM)
- You have 2-3 years experience in AP and Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP
- You have excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- You have proven analytical and problem solving abilities and able to analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
This role is based in Bengaluru, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time