We are global competence center for drives and motors based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and efficiency.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our Drives and Motors Product Master Data Specialist!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- definition, gathering and maintenance of the global technical data for complete motor and frequency converters portfolio as key factor of our global digitalization strategy
- alignment with product management / R&D and sales tool team, coordination with central data department in Erlangen
- defining, validation and maintenance of technical data structure in global product information system
- development and maintenance of property lists and product groups
- maintenance of product information system data, technical and commercial
- classification of motor and frequency converters according to international standard (e.g. IEC/ISO 81346, ECLASS)
You can look forward to
- established process today
- opportunity to further development of data team (from standard data to configuration data)
- experiencing truly international atmosphere in our team with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- technical education in Automation and Drives with high interest in IT and/or data management
- more than 2 years of working experience in similar field
- basic product experience (automation or drives/motors)
- ability for technical writing advantage
- motivated, self-reliable, high communicative skills, willing to learn
- knowledge of English for daily business communication, German as advantage
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time