Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: IP Account Technology Manager – SISW – EDA - 239761
Job Location: Fremont, CA, Austin, TX
Job Category: Sales
The IP Account Technology Manager (ATM) is responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve business targets and strategic objectives for the Embedded Analytics IP business within the North America territory. The IP ATM plays a critical role in generating revenue growth through driving IP sales offerings in the marketplace by developing and maintaining knowledge of market conditions and developing strategies to maximize awareness of the quality and value of our IP offerings.
The IP ATM will manage and maintain data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization. In conjunction with Account Managers and Application Engineers the ATM is also responsible for defining plans and campaigns, as well as working with Product Managers and Marketing Managers to coordinate resource allocation for the territory.
- Develop the overall IP strategy along with territory direct sales management team to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based defined needs; segmenting and analyzing customers by industry segment, geography and revenue potential.
- Define engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results, in partnership with Account Managers, developing opportunities to transact either packaged or customized IP offerings to customers.
- Lead and manage campaigns for the IP, ensuring understanding of all elements by offering. Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns.
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively.
- Actively search for opportunities to solve existing customer issues with value creation and the promotion of IP offerings; and screening potential deals for needs, deal requirements and crafting value propositions.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and coordination of IP business plans and initiatives that drive the growth of designated IP offerings.
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Siemens EDA.
- Serve as a key resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities; maintaining awareness of growth initiatives regarding regional market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs with IP offerings.
- The IP ATM will meet regularly to review the overall progress vs. plan with the technical field management and the sales teams to review priorities, share knowledge, review trade-offs, and share best practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of skills and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in EE or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Significant professional experience and proven track record in IP sales, EDA services sales experience preferred.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to think strategically and then seek out related opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in building effective and positive relationships, both across internal organization and with customers.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills –English language fluency required.
- Product, market, and industry knowledge.
- Project management experience and an ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Critical thinker/problem solver.
- Motivated, innovative self-starter, Hunter with proven experience in influencing without authority within across functional, international and multi-cultural organization.
- Adept at developing programs and promotions for high technology products and IP to both partners and customers.
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills
Preferred location in Bay Area but open to other regions across U.S.
At Siemens we are always
challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most
innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find
out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.