We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need our team of “Smart Visuals” who bring skill, creativity, and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team in Prague.
What part will you play?
Every day, our consultants solve a different challenge – we are looking for someone with the capability to put their findings in compelling and effective layouts. We mainly focus on PowerPoint, but work also with other visualization tools, and we always appreciate input from creative minds!
- You support our consultants in various business areas – from strategic concepts to in-depth analyses of current and future business to manage the successful and timely delivery to the client
- You design/develop/update any solution in an understandable, powerful, modern and high-quality way
- You pay strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics and proofreading
- You can upscale any given visualization and turn it into an understandable and visually pleasing format
- You enjoy being creative and have a “can-do mentality” that supports the whole department and actively support professional storytelling in a new set of processes
- You communicate globally
If you know how to put business content into an effective visual, we are looking forward to your application!
You will be able to contribute to visualizing consulting results, as well as create website visuals, social media posts, newsletters, and many more.What you need to make real what matters:
- Proven creativity
- An eye for detail and the willingness to learn fast
- Advanced skills in working with MS Office applications, mainly PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Suite
- Excellent command of the English language
- Interest in new solutions for old standards and a digital attitude
- Patience and agility, when confronted with difficult situations and a positive approach when there are times of high pressure
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
We would like to get to know you better, if you think you can demonstrate a highly creative approach and you like various projects and tasks.What we can offer to you in Prague:
- you can reach out to and who are proactive, open, and enjoy their work
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/services/gbs/operations/project-management-services-and-transformations.html
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time