At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers in Morocco is looking for a Customer Service Engineer CSE MR /CT.
The Customer Service Engineer CSE MR/CT will complete technical-oriented service tasks of various scopes and supports in planning and managing these tasks and will be responsible for the north region of Morocco. The position is based in Tangier
· Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems;
· Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly;
· Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues;
· Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories;
· Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management;
· Adheres to relevant processes and regulations;
· May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery;
· May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
· A Technical or University Degree in Electronics, biomedicale or equivalent in a relevant life science subject;
· A relevant professional experience in Imagery expertise Minimum of 3 Years;
· Excellent troubleshooting skills;
· A high degree of computer literacy with knowledge relating to currently approved software and operating systems, networks, and connectivity;
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels;
· A thorough knowledge of company procedures, policies, mission, vision and values;
· Ability to sell, good teaching skills, good team worker;
· Ability to manage equipment's and systems installations following the company guidelines and procedures;
· English, French and Arabic language skills;
· Innovative and result and quality oriented.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time