We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Consultant who will partner with our Healthineers Corindus organization (R & D, Manufacturing, and Headquarter Support Functions) in a consultative capacity to drive the employee dimensions of the business strategy. Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow. The Senior Human Resources Consultant will have the ability to understand our business, our strategy and our mission to deliver integrated Human Resources management services and programs to approximately 200 employees. Located in Waltham, MA, the position is an individual contributor role and will report to the Senior Director of Human Resources supporting the Lab Diagnostic and Corindus businesses in the US.
• Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization.
• Partner with the organization by actively participating in integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
• Partner with the organization in leading the talent management process and organizational planning to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization.
• Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Partner with the Corindus leadership team to increase focus on employee engagement, development and coaching to maximize employee contributions
• Investigate and resolve employee relations issues in such way that balances organizational needs and individual interests.
• Facilitate change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations with an emphasis on Healthineers People & Leadership Practices.
• Partner with the Regional and Global HR organizations (HR Business Partners and HR Functional Centers) in order to stay abreast of new processes and business strategic initiatives that will impact Human Resources activities.
• Travel approximately 10% of the time.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus. SPHR/GPHR/PHR is strongly preferred.
• 10+ years of successful experience in a human resources generalist capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
• The proven ability to work in a highly matrixed organization preferably in a healthcare, medical device, or med tech environment.
• The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem-solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; excellent oral and written communication and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• The ability to develop strong trusting relationships with the business leadership and employees to gain support and achieve results, and to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
• The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and able to interact with employees at all levels. Be prepared to also support and consult managers and employees in the administration, interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
• The proven ability to research and analyze information, make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
• The proven ability to objectively coach employees and management through routine and complex employee relations matters.
• The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism, and team attitude.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.