Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as ShareVille Administration Intern based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- SHAREVILLE Data Management (CRM Landscape)
- Data Steward & Data Quality Consultant
- Manage & Deliver End-User Trainings
- Manage User Access to SHAREVILLE
Your attributes and skills
- Graduate or undergraduate student enrolled in a university.
- Major: MIS / IT / Finance is preferred, or any business discipline.
- Good drive, communication skills and self motivated.
- Contract Type: Student (trainee)
- Contract duration: 1 year / renewable
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time