As part of a team of experienced consultants, you will support sales and presales activities in multiple discrete manufacturing industries.
You will inspire companies in the manufacturing industry in the Benelux and other countries to design product and process engineering processes more efficiently as well as support engagements by presenting the Teamcenter solution, by participating in proof of concepts and benchmarks as well as in customer workshop
Some of your responsibilities will be to engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine their business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management domain, construct meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercise
Also, you would be a critical contributor to the sales process and support account managers and pre-sales resources in defining and executing on sales opportunities
What do you need to have:
- Successful studies in engineering, (business) informatics or comparable qualification, Master the degree is preferred.
- Practical experience in consulting, design and implementation of cross-system business processes
- Alternatively, good knowledge of processes in product development, production planning or in the ERP environment at medium to large industrial companies
- Experience in working with PDM / PLM, MES or ERP systems, knowledge of Teamcenter and SAP is an advantage
- Pleasure in dealing with people in combination with a high IT affinity
- You support customers throughout the Benelux, Dutch and English language is needed, French is a plus.
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Willingness to travel to customers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time