Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Project Manager in Cairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- You will ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You will assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- You will ensure resource availability and allocation.
- You will develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- You will manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- You will measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- You will report and escalate to management as needed.
- You will manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- You will perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- You will establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- You will meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- You will delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- You will track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- You will meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- You will develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- You will attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- You will follow up customer’s site preparation, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, and Application Training.
- You will be responsible for Project Handover, and Project Closure.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Project Management in healthcare sector.
- Deep knowledge of Project Management.
- PMP Certified.
- Experience using of Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Project.
- Strong level of English communication
- Having international project management experience is preferable.
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive and focus for results.
- Have a proven working experience in project management.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time