Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Siemens Infrastructure, Building Products has a tremendous opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative supporting the sales of Fire Alarm Systems and Components. Working from our office located in Florham Park, NJ, the individual is responsible for supporting current Value-Added Partners (VAP) for growth of our fire product lines.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support the territory outside sales effort to grow underachieving/stagnant accounts
- Potential for local key account responsibility for a select number of small accounts in the focused markets.
- Proactively calling on and establishing new relationships to lead customers through the buying process (including I-Mall, Fire Partners Websites, System Builder etc)
Other Duties Include:
- Provide estimating assistance and training
- Supporting Order Entry and Handover processes
- Being a valued Team member
- Follow a daily cadence of prospecting and developing new opportunities with the existing customer base to increase share of wallet
- Collaborate with TMs in their defined territories to increase sales from lower tier VAPS
- Provide additional support to these customers including product and technical support, pricing, customer care
- Responsible for entire sales cycle including pricing for smaller customers through to shipment and invoice. Follow-up with pro-active call to insure Customer satisfaction.
- Work with Marketing to develop sales programs and promotions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Fire Alarm Industry Experience
- Ability to effectively work with a wide range of customers, both internal and external
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Fire Industry sales or related experience
- Contractor/Distributor work experience.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive flex vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.