What are my responsibilities?
Provide high level secretarial and administrative support for General Management Office, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of company's operations, procedures, and people. Facilitate smooth communications between GMO and other managers and employees; and between GMO and external parties such as media, customers, and the public.
- Manage the GM/CM's appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of his/her time.
- Arrange and coordinate internal/external meetings and visits.
- Efficient administration of daily work in GMO, e.g. GM/CM's signature management, GMO office admin., cost compensation, written/verbal translation, etc.
- Gather, compile, verify and analyze information for GM/CM to use in the documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Cost control and resource planning of shared department cars.
- Execute indirect material order process (one SRM & SAP, etc).
- Understand and comply to all policies, regulations, and guidelines of SLC/SCPS. Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the records and files in GMO.
- Facilitate smooth communications between GMO and all internal / external parties. Support GMO in internal communication.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
- Coordination of important company events / BU initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- English (Excellent Speaking / Writing skills)
- MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- General understanding of Siemens Products and Markets
- Knowledge of MS products will be value added
- Knowledge of Financing / project commercial will be value added
- Admin. management
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Circuit Protection Systems Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time