Job Title:- Sr. Process Associate - Hire to Retire (Payroll Operator)
We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- This position is responsible for managing & administration of the company Payroll shared services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration
- Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
- Ensuring timelines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
- Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns
- Responsible of publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
- Ensure Monthly payroll provisions to Finance
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive
- 2-4 years of experience
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time