Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
The business Analyst Intern will be tasked with the following (non-exhaustive list):
- Analyze customers’ business processes in relevant asset management processes in Rail industries
- Derive data services use cases in respect to value propositions on customers’ business processes and needs
- Elaborate, detail objectives, prioritize use cases by value generation and business requirements with the customer / stakeholders
- Break down given use cases to single user stories by determining the “questions to be answered” and define key performance indicators for each use story
- Detail the use case to a level on which specific solutions may be developed, define acceptance criteria for each use case
- Assist architect in defining feature specifications to allow customer to achieve objectives, goals, including conceptual prototype and mock-ups
- Assist feature implementation manager in the overall development process and user acceptance
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Pursuing undergraduate studies in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Open, proactive and self confidence in communications, able to deal with multiple, heterogeneous points of view
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time