Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
The Solution Architect Intern will assist to drive the development and implementation of data driven solutions on the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System. He is responsible to design, describe and manage the solution in relation to a specific use case and need to translate business requirements into a technical specification.
- Actively drive the application integration-development of the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System and ensure the successfully implementation
- Translation of business requirements into solution concepts in closed alignment with the Business Analysts, Domain Experts, Data Scientist and Developers to ensure overall consistency of integration design and development
- Ownership of the solution architecture development lifecycle for the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System
- Oversight and management of the implementation of the target architecture
- Pursuing undergraduate studies in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, HBase, Cassandra, Hive, Presto und Spark will be a plus
- Technical experience and/or knowledge in the following areas: Business Intelligence, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding of key DevOps concepts and tools (automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment (CICD), configuration management, serverless architecture)
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals
- Organizational, project and program management planning skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time