For our Digital Industries, we are looking for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Process Professional who will be located in Machine Tools Systems Digitalization Products unit in Kartal.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible of consulting and supporting PLM process for MTS DG software products.
- To provide communication and organization with stakeholders on PLM process and method issues.
- Preparation of milestones / coordination of release process (Polarion, Teamcenter etc.)
- Develop and maintain PLM process through software portfolio.
- Creation of product information and update of commercial product data (Product Master Data)
· Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and Computer Sciences.
- Proven experience.
- Knowledge in automation technology and PLM (product lifecycle management) solutions is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good interpersonal skills
- What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00 http://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiye
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time